This year on Labor day, a planned kayaking trip was shot by inclement weather. An idle mind is the devil’s playground, so goes a wise saying, and, here is a devilish drink that tastes even better than it looks! Even if the earthy beet juice is your thing, try this version that elevates it to a festive shot. Enjoy!
Cold press juicer, Sparkling water maker.
- 2 oz cold-pressed beet juice (red or golden)
- 2 oz homemade (chilled) sparkling water
- a dash of ginger-honey balsamic
Place the juice and the balsamic in a serving glass. Pour the sparkling water over it and serve.
Notes, hints, tips:
- A cold press (masticating) juicer is used here to extract the juice from a bunch of beets. You can always replace with store-bought juice.
- If you don’t make your sparkling water at home, you could replace with store-bought one.
- Let your creativity run wild in finding a replacement for ginger-honey balsamic 🙂