This year on Labor day, a planned kayaking trip was shot by inclement weather. An idle mind is the devil’s playground, so goes a wise saying, and, here is a devilish drink that tastes even better than it looks! Even if the earthy beet juice is your thing, try this version that elevates it to a festive shot. Enjoy!
Cold press juicer, Sparkling water maker.
- 2 oz cold-pressed beet juice (red or golden)
- 2 oz homemade (chilled) sparkling water
- a dash of ginger-honey balsamic
Place the juice and the balsamic in a serving glass. Pour the sparkling water over it and serve.
Notes, hints, tips:
- A cold press (masticating) juicer is used here to extract the juice from a bunch of beets. You can always replace with store-bought juice.
- If you don’t make your sparkling water at home, you could replace with store-bought one.
- Let your creativity run wild in finding a replacement for ginger-honey balsamic 🙂
2 thoughts on “Devilish Beet Shot”
Hey Hi, Nice blog you have written and Thanks for sharing .You can look for Cast Iron Cookware that is available online in different sizes and shapes imported from the USA at an affordable price.
Shop from USA to India Wide Variety of imported Products at Online Indian Market with Cheap and Best Price.